Speech Sciences & Speech Pathology
Speech science refers to the study of production, transmission and perception of speech sound, voice and related disorders. Speech production is the process of producing specific sounds that convey meaning to the listener.
Faculty Development Programs
College Oral Communication Camp
School Oral Communication Camp
Swallowing Disorders Workshop
Oral Communication Camps
Workshops & Seminars
Conducted by the Speech Sciences & Speech Pathology Department
Apply for 2022 Admissions Now!
Value Added Courses
A sound spectrograph is a laboratory instrument that displays a graphical representation of the strengths of the various component frequencies of a sound as time passes.
Dysphagia Assessment and Management
Dysphagia is the medical term for swallowing difficulties. People with dysphagia have problems swallowing certain foods or liquids, while others can’t swallow at all.
Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
AAC encompasses the communication methods used to supplement or replace speech or writing for those with impairments in the comprehension of spoken or written language
Oral Placement Therapy
This Therapy is deemed to be quite effective in helping children move from being non-verbal to making a few sounds and so forth.
Management of feeding
issues in children
Feeding is an interaction between a child and caregiver, and feeding difficulty is an umbrella term encompassing all feeding problems.
• Sudden changes in voice
• Vocal abuse & misuse
• Neurological voice disorders
• Post-surgical voice management
• Congenital voice disorder management
• Disturbance in the flow of speech
• Inappropriate rate of speech
• Multimodal Intensive therapy
• Social Communication issues
Articulation & Phonological Clinic
• Error producing sound reduction
• Speech Sound therapy
• Oral Placement therapy
• Oral motor Muscle strengthening
• Speech production therapy
• Different respiratory exercises
• Childhood feeding issues
• Cleft Lip & Palate feeding issues
• Neurogenic Swallowing disorders
• Oncological Swallowing disorders